• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help stuck on boot animation

wapile

Lurker
Nov 25, 2010
I was attempting to flash a ROM for the first time. my droid is rooted, I thought I was doing everything right, obviously not. I was using clockwork to flash it. I have titanium backup, and I had it clockwork backed up. It said the flash worked, I tried booting, and got stuck on the "droid" animation, it loops over and over. I booted into recovery mode, cleared data and cache. Now I can occasionally get it through the normal boot animation, all the way past the droid eye, but then it goes back to the "droid animation", only its very glitchy, and loops erratically. What should I attempt to do?

my suggestion is to go to the all things root section, read the guides on the sticky, and make sure you did everything correctly...

mine looped after flashing my first theme and i thought i bricked but after a couple battery pulls and reboots i left it alone for like 5 minutes and it booted up fine...

good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones