1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root Stuck on boot huawei

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Niqqa, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Niqqa

Niqqa Lurker

Actually I am stuck on CM7 boot and I forgot to backup my stock firmware. I can access recovery but I cant mount my sd card to copy the original stock rom. Pls help!

Advertisement

2. Niqqa

Niqqa Lurker

3. MrGlowy

MrGlowy Android Enthusiast

You can use an adapter.

4. Niqqa

Niqqa Lurker

Ok, got it back to stock firmware. I had use a broken Samsung admire but it worked (basically had to install clockworkmod on the admire using odin and then I mount the sd card through cwm). I have a question, which cm7 is a\ble enough to use on the Huawei m835 that has wifi functionality?

5. MrGlowy

You can use the one made for the Huawei ascend. You'd just have to change the dpi after flashing

6. Niqqa

Niqqa Lurker

Ok, I've tried installing it multiple times but my phone continues to get stuck on the boot aka it bootloops. Im thinking I would have to change the CPU freq. but how would I do that? Ive tried installing other cm7 as well.

7. MrGlowy

8. Niqqa

Niqqa Lurker

yes, it said installation aborted. I also tried other ones that will install but become stuck at the boot screen

9. Niqqa

Niqqa Lurker

it keeps saying droid and it is at the bootscreen[​IMG]

10. MrGlowy

Did you wipe everything you were supposed to?

Niqqa likes this.
  11. Niqqa

Niqqa Lurker

yea I finally got it working but how do I change the DPI because everything is big on my screen

12. qchair62

qchair62 Lurker

Ok guys and gals,
    Little help please.
    Have a Hauwei Ascend from Straight talk. Was already rooted and that was fine. installed ROM manager and that went fine. Flashed CM recovery and that seemed to work. Went to backup current ROM and it went to a brick. Says Image Signature Verify Fail and only allows for removal of battery. I know I am an idiot and a newb, but help a brother out please. Was trying to install CM7. What now or is it a paperweight?

13. MrGlowy

You should go to the ascend section of the forums. I can't help you because I never had that phone.

qchair62 likes this.
Tags: