1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root Stuck on Fastboot,help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mrryanthai, Jul 31, 2013.

1. mrryanthai

mrryanthai Android Enthusiast

Turned on the phone today first time in months,been sitting in drawer.It gets stuck on fastboot and I have no idea how.the last time I used the phone it was on breakout.I'm just wondering if there's a guide to bring it stock so that I can sell it?thanks

Advertisement

2. mrryanthai

Can anyone help me?I'm stuck on fastboot and I can't even flash a rom.Please help.Thanks

3. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

You may need to pull battery and power up again . But make sure your device isnt affected with this new baseband update if u metro / tmobile . Or search for a new rom .

4. mrryanthai

That didn't work :/ any other way?

5. BRAINZ2013

O ok i didn't read the post or u added something but in order for u to put back to stock . First u will need the backup of the stock that was to be made if not . Make sure u dl all drivers and make sure you don't have any updates . Cause if u have a update no need to put back to stock .

6. mrryanthai

Lg tool?this is a Pantch phone though

7. BRAINZ2013

I am sorry i got post mixed up but can u get the phone into recovery mode . And do u have the backup .

8. mrryanthai

I don't have a backup and yes I can get into recovery

9. BRAINZ2013

Oh man you need a backup we post it in all roms mods or just clearing app data. You can see if someone has posted a stock rom on your section or try to download another rom .