1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Stuck on Green Android when booting up after trying to upgrade to 2.2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by iRhyiku, Feb 22, 2011.

1. iRhyiku

iRhyiku Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 27, 2010
    UK
    When trying to update my sisters phone, i managed to install clockwork on it, then tried to install the zip from SD.
    Unfortunately i got the wrong clockwork version, and when i reset the phone it stays on the green android!
    I cant even boot into clockwork :/

Any help please!

Advertisement

2. Blackw00d

Blackw00d Lurker
    None

Mar 24, 2011
    this happened to me aswel. I messed up with the install process and tried to reboot it but it stuck on the screen. i took the bat out for a few mins and put it back in and it seemed to reboot the factory settings.

did you make a backup before you did anything on clockwork?

Once you install 2.2 successfully and reboot the phone it will stay on the android screen for 10-15mins while it installs everything. i just left mine to do its thing and it seemed to work eventually.

I used this form to install mine.

Upgrade your Orange San Francisco / ZTE Blade to Froyo 2.2 [OLED & TFT Versions]

3. BurnCK

BurnCK Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 18, 2010
    SQL Analyst
    Manchester, UK
    I had this issue when I installed a non-working version of ClockworkMod Recovery. You should be able to re-install a different version of ClockworkMod still.

Did you use flashboot to install ClockworkMod initially ? If so, just repeat the steps with a different ClockworkMod .img file and it should work :)

Tags: