1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stuck on white htc screen... HELP!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mr Derp, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Mr Derp

Mr Derp Newbie

Hey, guys! Well, I would like to say thank you guys for all of the help you have given me, and I am highly pleased with my phone now that I am able to flash custom roms! Let me cut to the chase. :)

I am currently using BCM ICS 4.0.4 CM9 and I am trying to flash Cool3d Runnymede v7. But every-time after I flash it, and try to reboot, I get stuck on a white screen with a green "htc" logo on it. I let it set for like 20 minutes before I decided to pull the battery.

I am using the latest 4ext recovery, I am stock hboot, my phone is CDMA, my network provider is Us Cellular. I have a partitioned SD card with fat32 and 4ext 1024mb partition. I wiped cache, dalvik cache, wiped data/factory reset, before I flashed the rom.

When it prompted me of which HBOOT I had, I chose stock, when it prompted me where I wanted to install dalvik cache, I chose sd ext, when it prompted me if my phone was GSM or CDMA, I chose CDMA. After all was said and done, it said install complete reboot, enjoy. I rebooted, but got stuck on the white screen with "htc" in green.

So I was just wondering, if anybody knows why my phone is getting stuck on this screen, and anyway I can fix the issue. I just restored back to BCM ICS 4.0.4 CM9 rom. But I was really wanting to try a Sense 3.5 rom. :(

Any help is GREATLY appreciated...
    Thanks,
    Mr Derp

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

These gsm roms with cdma compatability don't always work. It's best to.bring up these issues with the dev if you met all requirements and did the appropriate wipes.

Sense 3.5 roms lag on the desire. Surprised anyone still wants to try them since its now an old version of sense

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews