• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Student discount with preorder at BB?

libai8268

Apr 22, 2010
I preordered at BB. I also opened a new Sprint account. So can I still apply student discount from studentrate.com for 15% off monthly charge? If I can do that, where should I type the code?

I am new to sprint, I searched all over my account last night and couldn't find a place to put my coupon code in.

If not, I might end up returning the device and ordering through internet....

:D
Just call into Sprint and speak to customer care. They simply asked for my school and email address and I got a 25% discount applied to my account. The rep did note it will take 2 billing cycles for the discount to show up. Hope this helps.
Really? I had called like 3 days ago asking if I can get it the discount if I buy the phone locally and they said I have to order through the site. Hmm going to call and ask again. Anxoius to buy it right now, thanks for the tip

Upvote 0
Well, it is really weird. I think Sprint didn't train their employee or set they system really well. I called them this morning and the rep said she can get me the discount which is 15% off and she'll send an email to me. However, I haven't got the email so I called again now and guess what? The rep said there's no discount for students right now. Even I told her that it's on studentrate.com, she still insisted what she said again and again. She never wants to talk more about the studentrate.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones