1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Stuipd phone delayed sms

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lmm, Nov 9, 2011.

1. lmm

lmm Lurker
    None

Nov 9, 2011
    Hi all,
    I got my Htc Desire S in june this year, and everything was fine with it, Till i came back off holiday 14th Oct and now it can take up to 10hours to get a message,
    Its like my phone is a sleep and i need to use the internet or ring someone to get it back working, then i will get all my message.
    Even tho when my phone is not getting used i still have full signal, Ive spoken to T-mobile and they have said i may need to send it off to HTC to get looked at!
    Can this problem be solved? I love this phone, only hate this problem! Any idea as what it is? Is it a fault with the phone? Or is it something ive done? but then again it can't be something ive done, Because my hubby and Friend has same phone as me and we all got the phone within a week of each other (I got the phone first they all coped me) And my friend lives a hour away so it can't be signal Thanks for reading!

Advertisement

2. FoX777

FoX777 Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 20, 2011
    Odd problem. on this holiday were you roaming? maybe the phone is still somehow still confused, or two your operator hasn't properly registered you on their network. So I would first take your battery out of your phone, then see if that helped, next call your operator and maybe view can reset you, not sure about that though and lastlt do a soft reset or a factory reset. goodluck

3. lmm

lmm Lurker
    None

Nov 9, 2011
    Done what you said about 3 times, and still no look!

Tags: