• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

stupid question about photo folders

robadub

Aug 1, 2009
ok so ive put a load of photo folders off my computer onto the hero SD card

however when i go in to albums they are not showing as separate folders just all together (over 200 images)

ive saved them in E://DCIM/DCIM

do i need to save them somewhere else to get them to show up as separate folders/albums ?

thanks

ok so ive put a load of photo folders off my computer onto the hero SD card

however when i go in to albums they are not showing as separate folders just all together (over 200 images)

ive saved them in E://DCIM/DCIM

do i need to save them somewhere else to get them to show up as separate folders/albums ?

thanks

DCIM is your camera folder... create another folder called pictures or photos in the root dir and put all the sub folders in there and it should show you all the different folders with in that folder at least it does on mine... if that doesnt work just place each sub folder directly in the root....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones