• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stylo 4 stuck on zoom in lock screen

• Thread starter Carlee Churchel
  • Start date
C

Carlee Churchel

My mom's lg stylo 4 is stuck on the lock screen in zoom mode. I can enter the 4 digits for the code but I am unable to find the check button to unlock it. The only two numbers showing on the screen is 2 and 5. I have taken it to 3 TMobile stores and contacted lg customer service. no one knows how to help. I have done the 2 fingers trying to zoom in bit it's not letting me.

My mom's lg stylo 4 is stuck on the lock screen in zoom mode. I can enter the 4 digits for the code but I am unable to find the check button to unlock it. The only two numbers showing on the screen is 2 and 5. I have taken it to 3 TMobile stores and contacted lg customer service. no one knows how to help. I have done the 2 fingers trying to zoom in bit it's not letting me.
you will most likely need to do a hard reset . you will loose all of your data, but i'm not sure what else you can do.

here is how:
https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/lg-stylo-4/device-resets-lg-stylo-4

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones