1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Stylus with attachtment mechanisim

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Arakmatzu, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Arakmatzu

Arakmatzu Lurker
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    Computer Science Student
    South East USA
    Hello there, I am interested on purchasing the Optimus, and wish to use a stylus. What I have not clearly seen has been a stylus that includes a clip ONTO the device... just like the pogo stylus has for the iPod/iPhone/iPad... Is there any such thing right now in the market? I just do not want to have the stylus laying around my ear or pocket and such and loose... (here we go again.. another abandoned IT pro Windows Mobile user moving onto Android lol)

Advertisement

2. rwinvt

rwinvt Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 19, 2011
    The pogo clip looks like a pocket clip to me. I don't know what you would clip onto with an Optimus.

The only thing I've seen other than a pocket clip is a dingus that goes into the headphone jack. Several choices there, like these: Amazon.com: Nataal Premium Stylus for Ipad2, Ipad, Galaxy Tab and other capacitive screen devices (Black): Explore similar items

I'm still looking for one that makes it possible to write-- graffiti as opposed to just selecting links onthe web, or poke out letters on the keyboard.

I have Amazon.com: Pyrus Electronics Capacitive Stylus for iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, iPhone and other Touch Screen Devices (Silver): Electronics , which works better than a finger for selecting/poking, but you can't really use it for graffiti. I think this is just the nature of capacitive screens.

The Nataal and the Acase 2nd generation claim to be usable for writing/drawing-- does anyone have either one that can report on that?

Arakmatzu likes this.
  3. Arakmatzu

Arakmatzu Lurker
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    Computer Science Student
    South East USA
    [​IMG]

One of these for the Optimus V? Does not have to be Pogo, its just has to be the stylus with this mechanism.

4. Arakmatzu

Arakmatzu Lurker
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    Computer Science Student
    South East USA
    umm... Bump? lol

Tags: