1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Sudden Problems

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    Im not sure if this issue is due to my phone directly or if the problems are with Metro and there switch to T-Mobile, so I reall hope anybody here can assist.

So, I got a LG Optimus F9, 4g, etc. Its has been maybe 3-4 months I guess if that, when I got it, all was great, no problems and all seemed cool.
    Im gonna say about a month ago, I would make a call and my call was ended, (not a call drop as u may think). I tried to redial, same thing til it wouldnt let me redial, instead I would get a "emergency calls only" msg. I couldnt even txt. To do anything, have to shut all down and restart. This wasnt a big deal til it now seems to do it mainly after I have been on a call hang up and then try to make another, often.

This is only one problem, I am suddenly having problems with my internet. If I try to search, the results comes back with literally four results and the whole rest of the page is blank, total white. Im pissed from the gate on this issue because its basically a hit and miss type of deal, if I do get lucky and it all is normal, that doesnt seem to last long. Im also CONSTANTLY having issues getting to use FB. More than half the time when I go onto FB, Im told to check my network connection and try again. It will b days that Im totally unable to go on FB.

In closing, my problems are, problems making a phone call, my iternet not working right, and my txt msging and not sending my msgs. I tried speaking to somebody with Metro, but couldnt talk to anybody that may possibly understand my problems and got nowhere. Ive always loved Metro and never had issues at all with any of my other phones or service since I became a customer back when they began thats y I think it is connected to the crap with T- Mobile. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP IF IT RELATES TO THE ISSUE AND THEY R ACTUALLY KNOWLEDGEABLE.

THANKS
    kari

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Install Signal Check Lite. It will show you if you're getting a decent data signal. It sounds as if the signal is hit or miss. That could be a problem in the phone, it could also be a problem with Metro.