• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Suddenly Ridiculously S L O W.

tedwasright

Lurker
Oct 31, 2014
About a month ago my Note 2 started getting real slow. The buttons are 'sticky.' Its crazy frustrating. For instance, if I try to open the photos it takes 5-10 seconds to open. When I text, the buttons lag so its like they are 'sticky.' I don't know much about phones. Any help would be great.

Its making the phone unusable.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hard to tell without the device in front of us, but a Factory reset might help solve the issue. make sure you back up important data from your device.

Or you can bring it in to your carrier and see if they can check it quickly for you.

Sometimes it could be an app in the background causing issues, but like I said it is hard to diagnose the easiest and quickest way is a FR, or you can put you device in Safe Mode and see if you still have issues, if you don't then it is mos likely a rogue app causing your issue, if it is still doing the same in safe mode, might be your digitizer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones