1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Suggest an application or win 30$!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by hekmatk, Jul 22, 2011.

1. hekmatk

hekmatk Lurker
    None

Jun 6, 2011
    Hey guys,
    I'm new in here.
    I'm a med student and mostly deal with powerpoint slides and PDF files. I'm considering buying and android tablet (Galaxy tab or motorola xoom so far).
    I'm looking for an app that'll allow me to enhance my learning: I often need to highlight passages, make an explanatory drawing, take notes, etc...

Let's say I'm in class listening to the instructor and following the power-point slides. if the instructor makes a drawing to explain a concept, I'd like to copy it to my android tablet.
    So basically I need the application to preview powerpoint slides and give me the following options "add drawing", "add note (using keyboard or/and hand writing)", "highlight"...
    Still, I need the comments I make to remain hidden and appear only whe I need them...

I hope this was clearly explained.

If such an application doesn't exist, I'm willing to pay up to 30$ (the application needs to be really awesome) for whoever is ready and capable of designing such an application. I'll only take 1 winner application and pay for it.

P.S: I currently have a Galaxy S and would be able to try the application to see really how well it is...

Thank you

Advertisement