• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Suggestion] Virtuous Buddy Toggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreezy

May 8, 2010
Canton, OH
In Virtuous Buddy, Settings & Toggles it would be extremely neat to have an icon displayed beside each toggle indicating Toggled "On" or "Off". I know it only takes 2 clicks to toggle on and off, but i'm fat and lazy. LOL-NOT (I'm down 40 lbs), but it would help to know before clicking an item whether you'd need to click it or not.

And THANKS for the great development! You do an outstanding job!

Reactions: smt0222
I agree with you guys that it is a good idea. The problem is it's not trivial at all. My thought is that it is probably better to invest the time in other aspects of the ROM, since Buddy is generally used for a short period of time to get everything setup. After that, you probably don't use it too often.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you guys it would be a useful features. I'm just not sure it's worth investing the time into right now. I will definitely keep it in mind for a future addition.

Upvote 0
I agree with you guys that it is a good idea. The problem is it's not trivial at all. My thought is that it is probably better to invest the time in other aspects of the ROM, since Buddy is generally used for a short period of time to get everything setup. After that, you probably don't use it too often.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you guys it would be a useful features. I'm just not sure it's worth investing the time into right now. I will definitely keep it in mind for a future addition.

No worries rmk, I appreciate everything you've done thus far.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones