• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Suggestion??

boyo1991

Android Enthusiast
May 26, 2011
the internet.
I am sure there's a suggestion forum around here somewhere but I don't really look outside of the android discussion and community forums so I'm not sure..

But we should be able to modify our profile from the app, that'd be nice.. I just got a new device and would like to update my profile from here.. I believe in cutting the cord and going all mobile and the app is so much better than the browser (imo) lol

My problem is that this website has so many smart people and some really good developers, yet the app used to access the site sucks.

Guess I do the majority of browsing from my PC and just a little on my phone. Are you using the Phandroid app or Tapatalk (among others)? TT does pretty much everything I need it to do, don't use the Phandroid app so can't comment.

Upvote 0
Guess I do the majority of browsing from my PC and just a little on my phone. Are you using the Phandroid app or Tapatalk (among others)? TT does pretty much everything I need it to do, don't use the Phandroid app so can't comment.

I use the PhanDroid app, because that is the app the website asked me to download when I visited there via my phones browser. This is the app that Android forums pushes and it is below par.

They have all the resources they could ask for to build a great app.
People who are willing to give there input, thousands of alpha/beta testers, and a bunch of really smart developers.
Why not put that to good use?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones