1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

sup dudes

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stevis, Jan 9, 2012.

1. stevis

stevis Newbie
    None

Jan 9, 2012
    first things first is this site really uptight about caps and punctuation because i'm a really lazy typist but i'll change that for this site if need be

uhh about me i have a moto triumph on virgin in the usa and i hate my phone but it's the best virgin has and i'm too cheap/poor to pay for a major carrier lol

yep

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.
    There are lots of info, hints, tips & tricks on your device that you'll find on here. Thanks for joining the ranks.

I hope the information you find on here will be useful to you. ;)

3. stevis

stevis Newbie
    None

Jan 9, 2012
    you didnt even answer me dude but i guess the fact that i'm not banned yet is enough of an answer

edit: is there any way to see a list of every topic i've posted in

4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    IT Administrator
    Northern Ky
    Bro, trust me, its a struggle each day for me to remember to actually capitalize stuff.... lazy IS my middle name :D

No grammar 'nazi' stuff is tolerated either, please utilize the report button if you ever see any of that please. As long as your posts are readable I say its all good :)

Now, if you click "User CP" in top left hand corner of screen you will see any topics with new replies you have posted in, there should also be a 'see all subscribed threads' link as well.

I don't remember what the default setting is but I always set it to subscribe to every thread i post in but NOT give me email notifications.

Once in User CP you will see tons of options you can change/tweak to make your forum experience even better, hope that helps!

(edit: option two is to click your name in top right hand corner, (this takes you to your profile) then click 'statistics' and you will see a 'find all posts by' link as well :))

stevis likes this.
  5. stevis

stevis Newbie
    None

Jan 9, 2012
    that's awesome dude i saw the subscribing thing but it didn't occur to me to see if i could turn off emails. thanks a lot

NightAngel79 likes this.
  6. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    IT Administrator
    Northern Ky
    no problem player, i always set mine to 'no email notification' which subscribes me to every thread i post in and they only show up in "User CP"