1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Super annoying!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lamoglinsgal, Jul 29, 2010.

1. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Virginia
    I decided for the heck of it to call VZW this morning to see if my replacement had been shipped, or at least get a better idea of when it would be shipped. When I called Friday, I was told it would be here Tuesday, two days ago. To my excitement, I was immediately greeted with the, "We show you have a pending order that has not been activated," message. I was sure that meant my phone had shipped. The lady I spoke with said no nice, no tracking number. I called back just to see if the message would play again, and no deal.

She told me to contact FedEx for tracking information! WTF is that? I have no tracking number whatsoever. What am I supposed to tell FedEx? :mad:

Advertisement

2. Matreyu

Matreyu Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    USA
    I called exactly 1 week after first getting my DX. I had several issues, the most important being it was not charging off the USB cable. The DX often didn't recognize the cable was plugged into the wall or PC.

Anyways, I was told on Thursday night I'd have it by Monday. It didn't even ship until Sunday night and sat in Memphis for a few days. I finally got it on Wednesday.

3. oBIGTo

oBIGTo Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    Your phone is on it's way. I had the same thing happen, and it came the next day. Try another rep. when I called to ask about it the voice prompt said do you want to activate your new phone, so I knew it was on the way.

4. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Virginia
    You are correct. It came today. :D

5. cornflwr33

cornflwr33 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Maine
    i had that recording about 4 days before my phone was shipped.