• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

super bluetooth hack... will this work with our Ace?

detdroid

Jun 8, 2011
This is a cool program. You can access and save a person's stored SMS (inbox/outbox/sent items etc..) and lots more by connecting to his/her phone via bluetooth. The person would not know because it would seem like a normal BT connection.

NOW...

Is this program/app (or any similar one) available on the Market? If yes, will this work on our Ace 2.2 Froyo?

FYI, my friend has this on his Corby II and it works!

i have no idea, but seriously?

why, who, how, when... don't you have anything else to do in life except reading others private stuff? this is just sick. but then again it is a well known fact that bluetooth isn't very secure, that's why nobody should ever leave this exceptionally stupid and unreliable technology turned on.

if you're really bored and want to hack something, hack the apple website and put some funny text on it but not this

Upvote 0
oh sorry if the word "h__ck" isn't allowed here. didn't knew that.

we just find this app cool and we're not sick man.
my friends use this to send amongst themselves business SMS sent by their customers, by doing thru this, they retain the integrity of the SMS in its original form.

sorry mods for this.

Upvote 0
oh sorry if the word "h__ck" isn't allowed here. didn't knew that.

we just find this app cool and we're not sick man.
my friends use this to send amongst themselves business SMS sent by their customers, by doing thru this, they retain the integrity of the SMS in its original form.

sorry mods for this.

the app your looking for i have it only works on old mobiles like the sony erricson k800i ...old button phones, its really basic hardly comes up with anything interesting and probably wont work on android or iphones,

its really old now mate like most phone will have worked out the exploit this goes back to bluejacking and bluesnarfing days. to which are now over as the apps dont usually work anymore and are mostly pointless.

hope this helps without breaking rules and ends this thread.:rolleyes:

ps. wanna see that bird nekid? stick to old tricks n get her drunk :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones