1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Super-Happy TC owner

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wncken, Mar 25, 2012.

1. wncken

wncken Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 25, 2012
    Hi all, my name's Ken. Just wanted to say thanks to all responsible for letting me put ICS on my new TP. I bought it at a local pawn shop for $140 and couldn't be happier. Installed everything last night and I'm just amazed with it!

Thanks again!

Advertisement

2. Atma

Atma Android Expert
    None

Dec 26, 2011
    Male
    Survival
    North Carolina
    Welcome to the forums. :)

Before I bought mine on eBay a week ago, I couldn't think of a single good reason for getting one.

After having it a few days, I still can't think of a good reason to have one. :D

But I've been having fun with it and I can sit back in a recliner and do things I would have to sit up at my laptop to do. Yes, I'm really that lazy. :p

There lots of helpful info and helpful people here. Have fun!

3. jericko

jericko Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    Systems Engineer
    Omaha
    Both the wife and I have TPs and Love Them! Just tonight, We were on on the deck outside grilling while using our TPs. Surfing the internet, reading books/comics/mags, youtube, causal gaming and remoting your main PC (I use slashtop) make this device just awesome. Also, being able to get the accessories (HP Case and TouchStone) super cheap was a added bonus. I spend so much time with my tablet/TP, I did not think it would get so much use. Its also the perfect travel companion!

I am probably going to upgrade to the new ASUS 700 coming out this summer. I travel quite a bit for work, and it would be nice to have a front camera for Skype (My wife and I have a 1 year old) and would also need the Mic working. One thing I really like about the TP I will miss is I really like the 9.7 inch screem (same as IPAD, which I wont own). All the other Android Tabs are a 10.1, so they are longer but not as wide.

4. lwb250

lwb250 Member
    None

Be sure to put the Rohan SUPREME mods on it, too. They make a big difference in a number of areas, especially wireless. You can find them here.

Dan

5. colchiro

colchiro Android Expert
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    Male
    Web developer/IT
  6. alextop30

alextop30 Android Expert
    None

Oct 5, 2010
    Male