• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Superbowl or HarBowl!!!!!!

who do you want to win?

• Total voters

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    What a great story line for this years Superbowl!!!!!

two brother head coaches going head to head. i could not be happier for these two teams SF and Baltimore going to the Superbowl.

so who do you think is going to win? are you gonna watch it? do you have anything planned (party, small get together, online, or by yourself)?

or you can reply to anything related to the Superbowl.

Normally, I would root for any team that eliminated mine to win, so I'll be pulling for the Ravens I guess. I just don't think they have enough to stand up to the 49ers.

that is what was said in the last game. i did not think that they matched up well with the pats but they beat them. i really think that this is going to e a very awesome game. its going to be very fun that's for sure.

Upvote 0
    that is what was said in the last game. i did not think that they matched up well with the pats but they beat them. i really think that this is going to e a very awesome game. its going to be very fun that's for sure.

Actually, the Ravens are a bad matchup for the Pats. I was actually hoping we play Denver (yes, even on the road) instead of Baltimore. That being said, held to the fire I'd be picking the niners over my Pats if they did make it. Great defense and a dynamic offence are hard to top.

Upvote 0
    This definitely should be an interesting game. I know I'll watch it, more than likely for the commercials but hey you know as a butthurt Bengals fan it's what I have been doing all my life :p

At least you guys have made the playoffs at least once these past 13 years, unlike my Bills :p. It's embarrassing to call oneself a bills fan outside of western NY.

Upvote 0
    Actually, the Ravens are a bad matchup for the Pats. I was actually hoping we play Denver (yes, even on the road) instead of Baltimore. That being said, held to the fire I'd be picking the niners over my Pats if they did make it. Great defense and a dynamic offence are hard to top.

I agree. Baltimore always gives NE fits. They matchup very well w/them.

Upvote 0
    I wouldn't mind a SF win -
    Kaepernick has been dissed about his tattoos - saw a couple of articles that complained he didn't look like a quarterback. People should be concerned about skills, not appearance.

The other reason - if the senior circuit wins - either the NFC or the National League in baseball, the economy is supposed to be better. I'm not sure where this superstition came from, but it has been around for years.

Does the Superbowl Predict Economic Growth?

Also saw the game called the BroBowl.

Upvote 0
    I didn't root for either team playing. I picked losers all year it seems. Being a Steelers fan it feels all wrong to root for the Ravens. I have never like SanFran. I guess I will root for the Ravens... out of respect for Ray. Soooo.. it all holds true to form.. put your bucks on the niners.

I'm a die-hard Steelers fan and there is no way I would root for the Ravens. Never.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones