• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pucrepeap

Apr 17, 2010
Anyone thoroughly use the asus exclusive app Supernote?

It's the first time I've used an note taking app with that much capability. Annotations, typing, writing, adding pics, video and voice. It's already been pretty handy for me.

But the problem I've run into is when I run out of room on the page it says "page overflow" I'd love it to wrap to the next page automatically, but I'm forced to stop typing and manually press the add page button, and then regain my train of thought to continue on with my notes.

Is this normal?

yes it is normal. what i have found that works is to add more pages to the notebook before you start to take notes. and as you get near the bottom you can add more. i understand what your are saying though. it would be nice just to overflow onto another page. what i do is when i get towards the bottom i just add another before i do. either way buttons need to pushed to get to the other page.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones