1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SuperOneClick won't root my GT-i5500

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brettgilbert77, Apr 4, 2014.

1. brettgilbert77

Hi all,

I've had a good look around the site and there's plenty of useful info and guides.

I've recently got a Galaxy Europa to tide me over as my Galaxy S3 mini's knackered.

It was originally locked to 3 network. I was initially looking to root it so I could get the network unlock code, but ran into problems. I downloaded SuperOneClick, but it seemed to get so far through then completely stop.

I have paid to get eh phone unlocked, but would like to root it and get rid of apps that slow it down. I really only use Whats app, check hotmail, an alarm lock, texting, a calculator and a satnav (I occasionally use it to make calls too).

I've enabled the USB debugging mode, as the phone's being worked on by superoneclick it pops up the USB menu, Kies or UBS.

I've also tried Z4root, which just hung the phone and Androot, which didn't seem to do anything.

Has anyone had the same issue/know what I'm doing wrong?

[​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. brettgilbert77

Shameless Bump I know, but this phone is really dreadful with all the naff software from 3. I really need to hack it just to make is useable.

3. brettgilbert77

Still no one able to help me?

Samsung Galaxy Europa Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Europa release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 2.8" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1200mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews