1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Superpad 2 Flytouch 3 HELP NEEDED!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jurax04, Sep 12, 2011.

1. jurax04

jurax04 Lurker
    None

Sep 12, 2011
    ok got this really weird problem with my tablet, one day i was installing this viber program.. my tablet just weirdly turned off according to my dad it ran out of battery. now it just powers on firstly showing the android World screen without any animations then it goes to the linux penguin screen then goes to the android world screen with the vector flashing lights screen again and again and again if i dont turn it off i'd guess it would keep doing this even after im dead.

So if anyone could help me out there i've tried flashing it using the placing the firmware on the formatted TF(micro sd HC) card that is blank to start with and booting the tablet but still boots up the same way as i have mentioned and still nothing happens just repeats the animation again and again. I've tried the factory reset method by pressing the HOME+BACK KEY+POWER and still nothing happens when i used this method it just gets stuck to the ANDROID WORLD SCREEN and nothing happens at all reset button doesn't work either just turns the god damn thing off!

ANYONE OUT THERE IM BEGGING YOU HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Advertisement

2. Rabid1

Rabid1 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 15, 2011
    I would let it run until the battery is dead. Then make sure the sd card you use is freshly formatted. I use a program called Easeus you can also google for SD Formatter. You can try whichever rom you like, stock or custom. The plug into power and try again.

I have had a little success with pressing the rest button with a pin a few times to get past a stuck boot. Just press it, then when it start to boot press it again. Try it a couple of times then let it run to see if it start up.

If none of this works you may want to try a ROM that comes with a bootloader file. You have to make sure it is the correct bootloader for your FT. You need to have either the 1024x600 or the 1024x576 version.

3. VsUK

VsUK Newbie
    None

Jun 2, 2011
    I had this problem, wouldnt boot up & stick or loop on the android logo, my problem was faulty firmware so i just reinstalled firmware & problem solved, only down side is you have to reload all the apps again.