1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

SuperPAD II recognise SD card but gallery raise error: "SD CARD UNMOUNTED OR NOT PRESENT"

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by dragot, Aug 11, 2011.

1. dragot

dragot Lurker
    None

Aug 11, 2011
    Hi everyone

I have SuperPad II with one TF slot and two USB. When i insert SD card it recognise it and mount it as SD1 (/sdcard1). Same with USB - UDisc1 (/udisc1) and UDisc2 (/udisc2). I can read files normaly (*.mp3, *.txt, *.apk..) Problems occurs at *.jpg files which starts "gallery". Also if I run gallery independently i get error: "SD CARD UNMOUNTED OR NOT PRESENT".
    Same problem with all other nice programs:
    e.g. MapDroyd raise error: "This application requires an inserted storage card. please check your storage card and restart the application."

So it seems that SD card is compatibile but system doesnt recognise that SD as something that it could use.. i dont know how that works..?

Any help will be welcome

Drago

Advertisement

2. djjustfrank

djjustfrank Lurker
    None

Aug 2, 2011
    It seems like you have the new 9V board Flytouch/Superpad. They have two versions of firmware and one of them is supposed to fix this issue. I'm going to experiment when I get home from work and I will post the one that works for me.

3. pts100

pts100 Lurker
    None

Aug 18, 2011
    SuperPad2 Flytouch3 Hybrid Tim Rom

Hi there...For the life of me I can't find how to create a new thread on this Forum.
    I have installed the above ROm on my Disco10 Flytouch Tablet.
    My question is how do you copy folders ( with photos in them ) from a USB stick to the tablet?
    Cheers
    Pts100

4. lfc4ever

lfc4ever Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    There is a dedi forum for the FT3 here Gome Flytouch 3 - Android Forums

There is a support forum for the FT outside of here aPad.TV The home of the aPad. Forums - The Front Page

But in basic terms, find yourself a file manager you are comfortable with, I like Ghost Commander on a tablet as in portrait you can have 2 windows on view easy enough, long press on any file or folder and options appear, select copy, and then the option of where to copy should appear. If using Ghost Commander and you happen to have had USB1 (udisk1) open in left window, and sdcard2 (internal sd card iirc) open in right window, then the option of where to copy is already pasted into the options box and all you should have to do is press ok.