• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SuperPad III Model: Android Tab10 Build FRF85B AV:v2.3 2011-09-19(001112)Kernel 2.6.32.9 #79

Problem with Super pad Fly touch

I am not sure if this will help – maybe someone can help and make some sense of it. I have been able by connecting a mouse and a keyboard to my Flytouch. By doing this I have found that I am able to navigate to the screen that SHOULD HAVE the various icons on it – in it.

When I use the keyboard and press the F keys I am able to get the following responses and menus

F1
Settings
F2
Google Search
F3
Set Up email
F4
Add Exchange Account
F5
Nothing comes with this key
F6
AKP Manager (here it scans – then all APK’s come up) – with this further instruction in the top ribbon HAD SCANNED Folders 64 Files 174 apk
F7
Sound Record
F8
Media Base
F9
Music base
F10
Nothing comes with this key
F11
WIFI Settings
F12
Ethernet Configuration

With regard to F6 when this has finished loading and I scroll down through the list of AP’s there seem to be very many of “Installed NO”. It seems that you can install them from here. I tried installing one, after it said installed. But when I went back to the ICON SCREEN still nothing was there.

It seems that aps can be loaded, but what is actually requiring loading I do not know. I am not sure what to make of all this and what to actually install. Will have to try and investigate further,

If the is anyone that can help and advise I would be very grateful, also hope this might help others

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones