1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

superpad III

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by joet4, Dec 25, 2011.

1. joet4

joet4 Lurker

I received my first tablet pc. The white box was identified as SUPERPAD III. The user manual is 4 pages showing a 9.7 inch and a 10.2 inch tablet pc. Mine is 10.2. Included is the statement" for detailed operating instructions click file browser on main menue and select ROM. I am unable to follow that instruction so I have no operating instructions. I have been working with it for about a week and I do have a wi-fi connection, email, and both google and dolphin browsers. Also, the installed utube video is fine. My main problem other than no knowledge of tablet operations or a user manual for help is web video Web video is very slow and includes stuttering which makes it impossible to watch. I assume I need a flash player which is not installed. I did find a flash player folder but it has no files. I would appreciate any help that someone may offer. The specs that I see are as follows:
    MODEL ANDROID TAB 10.
    ANDROID VER. V2.3 2011-09.
    Kernal Ver. 2.6.32.9-01001112.
    Build FRF85B.
    Root@ Jackie-Desktop# 137.

I did purchase a 4gb micro hdhc card but I have never used one and would need some instructions if i need to flash something.

Thank you very much.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download