1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

supersu permission dialog

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AMANAPPU, Sep 23, 2014.

1. AMANAPPU

AMANAPPU Lurker

supersu permission dialog appears with white font its hard to read.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

Mine has a white font as well but I've never found it difficult to read. This is how mine looks and has always looked:
    [​IMG]

Is that how yours looks as well?

3. AMANAPPU

AMANAPPU Lurker

Sir I send a mail with attachment plz check

4. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

I haven't received anything yet. When I get it, do you mind if I post it in this thread for more reviews?

scary alien likes this.
  5. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-)

You may be talking about a "toast" message. After you give permission using the dialog Brian showed above, when you first boot up tere will be a few toast messages indicating that permission has been renewed for those apps for which you selected "grant" without checking the box to ask later. Toast messages flash by pretty quickly as they really are just acknowledging an action, not asking you fo permission. They do have white letters on a black background, but are also semi-transparent. You never rally need to worry about them much (in my experience).

scary alien and Brian706 like this.
  6. AMANAPPU

AMANAPPU Lurker

Check screen shot of my phone

Attached Files:

Brian706 likes this.
  7. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

I see what you mean. That white text on white background is hard to read.

Now do you see this same issue for every app that requests superuser access is this the first time?

I remember that white background but I never had illegible text like that.

I honestly am not sure what the issue could be. The only thing I can think of is are you using the latest version of superSU? Version 2.02

8. vandyman

vandyman Android Expert

It looks like the text color on the N5 has been changed by a custom rom, theme or launcher.

scary alien and Rxpert83 like this.
  9. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Yeh looks like a custom light coloured theme or skin has been installed. But the text hasn't changed to a dark colour so it's readable. Can sometimes happen with some user installed themes

Rxpert83 likes this.
  10. AMANAPPU

AMANAPPU Lurker

what can i do sir plz help me
    i also install GRAVITY BOX but i cant find the way

11. xdrc45

xdrc45 Android Enthusiast

If you have a theme or skin applied (especially a light colored version) I would recommend disabling the theme/skin and/or restore it to the original theme settings or even try to apply a dark theme/skin and see if that remedies the issue.

scary alien and mikedt like this.

Nexus 5 Forum

The Nexus 5 release date was November 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.95" screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon 800 processor, 2300mAh battery, and 2GB storage.

November 2013
Release Date
Reviews