• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Superuberpuzzlegame: Block Block ;-)

Hello!!

The thing is the following - I made this game called "Block Block" and released it on the Android market some days ago. It is a puzzle game that deals with blocks (hah! you wouldn't have guessed that, right?) that fall down to the ground and you have to align them so that there are no spaces between them; aka game type "Tetris" :) But in "Block Block" everything looks different and last but not least there are bombs - blowing up stuff is always fun, isn't it?!

Now that I've made that game, I need YOU to download it to your mobile so that you can play and enjoy it and have a good time! Besides, I'm interested in your thoughts about it - so feel free to post them into this thread!

If you're still reading, check out the screenshots and the video of the game:

scr3th.png
scr1th.png
scr2th.png

Block Block - YouTube
Now, the - most important - link to the market comes here:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.blackstroke.blockblocklite

However, if you want to search for the game in the Android market, please search for "block block black stroke". Black Stroke is the label is use for this and all my coming games :)
Unfortunately, searching for "block block" won't take you directly to the app and will rather list all games that have "block" in their name.

Thanks for your attention and feel free to post anything you want about the game here!

Cheers,
Ckris

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones