• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Supply delays!

It's possible. I've called three VSW stores in my area, and while only one them said they would in fact be able to sell the GN tomorrow, all three said they did not have any in stock yet.

They are lying or just don't know. If a big box retailer like HH Gregg has them (and they do, I've played with one there Sunday), there's no way an actual Verizon store doesn't have them.

Unless there were errors in the shipments which caused a delay. I do suppose that's possible, but not likely. P

Upvote 0
There are also reports that Elvis frequents 7-11 parking lots.

Put another way, just because you read something doesn't make it true.

Put yet another way, it's not realistic to think that VZW corporate stores are being genuine when they suggest they don't have any when Radio Shack, BestBuy, Costco and John Q. Public Wireless (tm) all have stock.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones