1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support support for the LG ms428

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by bart2201, Jul 1, 2016.

1. bart2201

bart2201 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 31, 2011
    Male
    I have been trying to find out why there is no support for this phone. Its a better phone than my previous lg l70 by far, yet I can't get any help with it. I want to root and clean up all the Metro crap and be able to use Titanium B/U pro and App2sd and the rest of my apps for rooted devices.
    Can I please get an answer about why this phone is not receiving any attention on the forums and support site.
    The phone is also listed as the LG K10 from Metro and T-Mobile.
    Could any of the devs at least let me know if there is any support planned in the near future it would be a shame to have this phone and not be able to root it.

Advertisement

2. Itz_Tr0p1c

Itz_Tr0p1c Lurker
    None

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Yea I'm suffering to, I like the device to have root access it's 10 times better plus unlock some capabilities that normal users have (non-rooted). I had an lg Leon and the device sucks but I can't believe that the lg Leon have more support than lg k10 both of them are mid range but the k10 it's way far better plus now the k10 it's better than k7 and it's been like months since this first lauched and still no support. I tried every single root app and PC version non of them worked, I will appreciate if devs give more support since the phone it's very popular and the kingroot root request were extremely high too. Please I know being a dev it's a hard work but people need answersr and need the big support from you devs.