1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support for "ToggleSettings" by cooolmagic?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by marcleonti, Jan 15, 2010.

1. marcleonti

marcleonti New Member

Jan 15, 2010
    Anyone know where to find support for the ToggleSettings app by Cooolmagic? I have edited my "Low Battery" profile to set screen brightness to zero, but every time I activate that profile, the brightness sets to 80%. Doesn't make much sense. Also, when I plug my Droid's charger in, the profile switches to my "AC Powered" profile, as it should, but when I unplug it, it doesn't switch back to the profile it was on before plugging it in, as the settings in this rule state it should. Finally, there is a setting I can manually toggle called "APN Data (GSM)". The Droid is on the CDMA network, not GSM, so what does activating / deactivating this setting do?

Advertisement

2. mjh8154

mjh8154 New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Hi, I have also downloaded this app and am messing around with it to see if I want to keep it or not. The only thing I can tell you about is that I discovered, purely by chance, that if the setting "APN Data (GSM)" is toggled OFF you will NOT be able to SEND MMS txt messages. I drove myself NUTS over the past couple of days, lol, because I had been messing around with the different toggles and I knew that I had pressed this particular setting a few times but could not remember what the original setting had been, on or off. Being that it had the (GSM) beside it I didn't think it mattered on my Verizon phone. Well, it DOES matter as far as MMS's are concerned. I cannot explain why, but it does definitely stop you from sending them if it is turned off. Sorry I don't know any more about what you had discussed.