• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Support For Windows XP & Office 2003 Ends April 8th, 2014!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you shouldn't have to do all that when you've paid good money for the OS and MS is a multi-billion dollar company. It should have solved this issue long ago, along with alot of their other issues.

Just because I prefer Windows doesn't mean I'm in love with them. In fact, that's what got me started with distro-hunting. But all I got from that is learning that Linux distros, although they are certainly amazing given their budget, provide nowhere close to the usability of Windows.

I think the distros, when they learn to collaborate their efforts, work together to make a supreme system, could certainly make Windows look silly. But as long as they try to make operating systems with fourteen fellow students and seventy-six dollars, ain't goin' nowhere.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones