So Verizon pushed some early upgrades I guess because of the iPhone. My contract isn't up until like December, so I was already willing to wait, but should I jump ship super early and get something else? But that would leave me with the Bionic or Thunderbolt. Should I wait to see if the Merge comes out or what? Should I just stick with the Fascinate or what? I dunno if ill end up doing anything you guys recommend but I like getting ideas!