• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Suspicious heart icon

Prettykk84

Lurker
Mar 31, 2019
Hi, my fiance sent me a screenshot and I noticed this notification icon in the top left of his phone. I tried to Google it but nothing came back a match for it. Does anyone know what this icon means?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190331-100325_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20190331-100325_Messages.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 5,223
I'm sorry you're dealing with this situation- it doesn't sound fun. I've tried searching the depths of Google Images for things like "dating notification icons" and even notifications for specific dating apps like "tinder notification icon" and "match.com notification icon" but mostly everything I find leads back to the app icon and not the notifications themselves.

For your own sanity, I would consider gathering yourself and calmly asking your fiance. Note that I didn't say confronting them. Just explain that it's been on your mind and you feel it's best to discuss concerns openly and honestly. There's probably a simple explanation- they shouldn't feel accused by the question and you shouldn't feel guilty for wondering. In my experience, suffocating these types of issues causes them to fester, creating even more problems.. For several reasons, I think this conversation would be most productive in a private face-to-face environment.

This is what I would do, but take my advice with a grain of salt. I'm not a relationship professional and simply offering my personal opinion.

If you find out the answer and feel comfortable returning and sharing your conclusion, I'm sure others looking for the same answer will be appreciative. Best of luck and let us know how it goes!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones