1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General SWAAC account

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by please help, Sep 27, 2011.

1. please help

please help Newbie
    None

Sep 20, 2011
    I am on a SWAAC employee account. So I cant get this phone for a while, however what is keeping me from ordering it through amazon or wirefly?
    Any answers would be helpful.
    thanks

Advertisement

2. brownhornet

brownhornet Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 27, 2010
    IT Tech
    GA
    They won't even be able to access your account to be able to do the upgrade. Not even Sprint stores have access to SWAC accounts, you can only do upgrades on those accounts through the employee advantage club. Only thing youd be able to do if you don't want to wait until you can upgrade through SWAC is buy the phone outright and activate it. But as far as upgrading, not going to happen. This is one of the downfalls of SWAC accounts and why I got rid of mine. I had one during the time that the first Evo came out and it released in early June and SWAC accounts couldnt upgrade to it until October. I ended up just buying the phone outright.

3. please help

please help Newbie
    None

Sep 20, 2011
    My biggest problem is the employee who set up the account has recently quick so I am unsure what is going to happen to my bill. I have yet to get a hold of him. If my bill is going to go up to the normal price I should be able to get the phone on a 2 year upgrade anyways.