1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

swap

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Joe73day, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Joe73day

Joe73day Lurker

I have a HTC Desire 626. Service through Virgin Mobile. (Prepaid bundle) but when I re-up my bundle this month I want to leave virgin mobile. What other providers will work with this device? I would like to use straight talk, if possible. Thank you!

Attached Files:

• th.jpg
      th.jpg
      File size:
      10.8 KB
      Views:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

You'd have to check with Straight Talk if they can use it. ST does have a Sprint service so it might work. (Virgin Mobile uses Sprint, and most Sprint phones can only be moved to other Sprint carriers.)

I can't find Virgin Mobiles unlocking policy after their switch to iPhone only. All I see is "Contact your carrier branch to obtain an unlock code. There may be a fee." on this page:
    https://www.virginmobileusa.com/sup...to-use-any-sim-card--generic-phone--en--79--1

Before their switch to iPhone only this was their unlock policy:

Virgin Mobile unlocking policy:
    https://www.virginmobileusa.com/#!/unlock/

Virgin Mobile will unlock a device (i.e., provide the MSL Code and/or perform a domestic SIM unlock (DSU)) under the following circumstances:

1. The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
    2. The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months with the account active at that time

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked and/or request the MSL Code, contact Virgin Mobile Customer Care by dialing 1-888-322-1122.

HTC Desire 626s Forum

The HTC Desire 626s release date was July 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/1GB RAM, Snapdragon 210 processor, and 2000mAh battery.

July 2015
Release Date
Reviews