• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Swapables

For Spy Sports you have to go to 'Orangeworld' and choose Mobile TV and sky sports will be there to watch. If you are on ICS 4.0.3 though it may not work, mine stopped working when i upgraded my sensationXE this week. For deezer follow the instructions from the below link, you will need to download deezer from Play store.......................

DEEZER | How can I activate my Deezer-Orange subs...

Reactions: Prso9
Upvote 0
I have wasted literally hours (probably 6 or more) since the end of June with circular text messages, phoning Orange, emailing Orange ("Whoops!!") and even writing to them by post, but all I get are instructions to do the same thing that I've tried about a hundred times now. Swapables do not appear on my Samsung Galaxy S3 on Panther Extra. I even changed my default browser to Dolphin HD and added a custom user agent, to no avail - I never get to see a page that allows me to select a Swapable.

I'm so frustrated by Orange's nonexistent customer service in this area that I'm considering trying to leave and go to a different provider on the grounds of breach of contract.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones