1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Sweet Battle

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Rozky, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Rozky

Rozky Lurker
    None

Jul 2, 2011
    Hi everyone,
    I would like to announce my new project Sweet Battle. It's an action game based on the AndEngine and allows to play multiplayer over Bluetooth/Wi-Fi or singleplayer with bloody stories. I would like to ask you to give me some feedbacks, reviews & comments how you like it. I would be very grateful for it! :)

"Fight against friends with sweet characters and crush them all in an arena. Play our story campaign or against your buddies in multiplayer over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi!"

Choose the sweet character with his special ability in the Sweet Battle and destroy the greedy salt enemies. Phooey! The survival of the sweet world is at stake. Play differently with each character, find best approach with his power and defeat others with your skills. The Sweet Battle offers many chapters & levels with various environments, weathers & catchy tasks. :cool:

Sweet Battle Free on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.android.sweet_battle_free
    Sweet Battle on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.android.sweet_battle

Sweet Battle websites contains tips & tricks, tutorial how to play, game story & forum.

Thank you for any feedback or support,
    Jiri Rozkovec

Advertisement

#1 Rozky, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven OK Google

Jun 23, 2010
    Male
    Douglas, MA
    I moved this to the App & Game Announcements forum where folks looking for new apps can find it.:)

Developer Announcement Rules

Good Luck with your app.:)

Rozky likes this.