1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Sweet desktop dock

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xkingofgodzx, May 28, 2011.

1. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Android Enthusiast
    None

May 15, 2010
    New York
    Im sure this has been posted before but the release date is coming up soon (5/31/11). Im really excited about this dock. It looks equally as nice as the official or even nicer than the mythic dock from HTC. HTCpedia is supposedly getting like 450 in stock. I really hope they release it on the release date. It looks like it has a really nice angle and it is a real multimedia dock. Its really nice looking. I personally really like the look. There is another dock on the site for $10 cheaper available now but i dont really like it verus this one.

HTC Thunderbolt Dock - Charging Desktop Cradle

Advertisement

2. Joewoowoo

Joewoowoo Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 3, 2009
    Gillette, NJ
    Looks real nice but I need a dock that well charge a extended battery

3. The_Superhoo

The_Superhoo Android Enthusiast
    None

May 12, 2011
    Male
    Falls Church, VA
    Looks cool. And I'd like a dock like this with a spare battery slot. But I cant take my case on and off every day, and I need it (i WILL drop it lol)

Site says its out of stock too?

4. dcpmark

dcpmark Member
    None

Sep 22, 2010
    Yeah, this one won't work with a case. There seems to be a tradeoff with TB docks.....either you get one that charges an extra battery, or you can get one that works with a case. There are only two choices right now if you want to use a case: the announced but unreleased Seidio dock that works with only a couple of Seidio cases....

Seidio Charging Cradle

....or the CraigsDocks cradles that work with any case. Regardless of what you may read, no other cradle accommodates cases. I have Craigsdocks cradles for my TB, and I love them:

Cell Phone Docks That Work With Cases and Extended Batteries

I am not affiliated with this site in any way other than I love his docks so much I bought 6 of them, 3 for my Incredible and now I have 3 for my Thunderbolt. I bought the 2 x 1700mah battery + wall charger combo from Ebay so I don't have to worry about charging my extra batteries:

Ebay

Now I see these battery/charger combos are listing for even cheaper from other vendors.

5. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Android Enthusiast
    None

May 15, 2010
    New York