• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sweeter Home 2 for HTC Hero

Not much to it. Most of the themes require purchased app widgets, and of those some are not available for 1.5.

Fonts were WAY too small to read.

Its neat, and has potential, but I think it will take some specific Sprint Hero themes to make it viable.

Yep. I've been playing with it all day and the themes available for download use insanely small fonts.

I'm slowly getting the hang the app though and it's crazy with the sheer level of customization you can do.

Upvote 0
Yea, this does indeed look promising. Reminds me of all the mods for WOW. I would spend an entire day getting all my bars setup, and my chat just the way I want it, then BAM, a patch farks it all up and I am screwed again.

I may checkout some stuff if someone comes out with Stock HTC Hero stuff.

Upvote 0
I don't see the point of this one, tried it but it seems like there is so little development in this app that it requires more effort to set it up then you will ever get out of it. Sense UI while not perfect is a pretty usable interface. What makes it worse is that the website does not have any information to help gather any enthusiasm for the product so if you run into any issue, as I did, there is no way to maintain interest in this. The upside? Easy to uninstall.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones