1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Swiftkey 3 Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ARMADA988, Aug 14, 2012.

1. ARMADA988

ARMADA988 Lurker

First off, I'd like to introduce myself. Name's Gene and I've had a Droid X for over 2 years now and just recently upgraded to my RAZR Maxx. I've lurked the Droid X forums while I had the phone but made an account for this phone now.

Just a quick question. I had swiftkey for my Droid X and wanted it for my RAZR MAXX but I'm having a little bug issue that annoys the hell out of me on this phone. Whenever I text and hit the home softkey to return to my home screen, the keyboard will lag a bit to disappear. The upper "conversational" half of the text messaging screen will go to the home page but the lower keyboard half will stay for a second, and then disappear. I've already refunded the app but how can I get rid of this? I've also upgraded to ICS if that matters.

Cheers!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Sim43

Sim43 Lurker

same thing for me with ICS

3. narayanan9190

narayanan9190 Android Enthusiast

yea that happens at times and was it right afta installing ? cuz it takes a lot of ram right afta an application is installed (in ics and as far as i have seen) ..so maybe reboot ur phone and then try ? or did u try that already ?
    i have the same keyboard and havent had any issues of late

4. MasterGadgets

MasterGadgets Well-Known Member

There are many issues after installing ICS. The general consensus of opinions is to Factory Reset the phone.
    I had various problems after updating to ICS and the reset cleared the problems.

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews