1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

swiftkey 3 S pen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nuffz, Jan 15, 2013.

1. nuffz

nuffz Member

Hi does anyone no if there's away that l can use my s pen with swiftkey its a pain swapping the keyboards when I won't to write instead of type many thanks in advance

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. HTTR

HTTR Android Enthusiast

I think it only works with the stock keyboard.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

3. dylane

dylane Well-Known Member

It has worked fine with all the keyboards I've tried (which haven't included SwiftKey yet). But I use it all the time on Hacker's since I made the keys too small to hit accurately with fingers. The only issue is that the S-pen has to be pretty perpendicular to the screen so that the nub makes good contact, which sometimes makes me miss letters on the other side of the screen when I'm using in landscape.

Just realized that you are probably referring to handwriting input, rather than just using the S-pen to hit the right keys.

4. nuffz

nuffz Member

yes the handwriting input

5. suprmallet

suprmallet Android Enthusiast

It's not handwriting, but you can use the S-Pen on Swiftkey Flow to spell out the words by tracing from letter to letter (like Swype).

6. JustDriftin

JustDriftin Well-Known Member

I just tested it out. It does not work, there isn't a handwriting mode in swiftkey 3 that I can find.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews