• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help swiftkey 3 S pen

It has worked fine with all the keyboards I've tried (which haven't included SwiftKey yet). But I use it all the time on Hacker's since I made the keys too small to hit accurately with fingers. The only issue is that the S-pen has to be pretty perpendicular to the screen so that the nub makes good contact, which sometimes makes me miss letters on the other side of the screen when I'm using in landscape.

Just realized that you are probably referring to handwriting input, rather than just using the S-pen to hit the right keys.

Upvote 0
It has worked fine with all the keyboards I've tried (which haven't included SwiftKey yet). But I use it all the time on Hacker's since I made the keys too small to hit accurately with fingers. The only issue is that the S-pen has to be pretty perpendicular to the screen so that the nub makes good contact, which sometimes makes me miss letters on the other side of the screen when I'm using in landscape.

Just realized that you are probably referring to handwriting input, rather than just using the S-pen to hit the right keys.
yes the handwriting input

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones