1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Swiftkey Keyboard

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by philayl, Jan 10, 2013.

1. philayl

philayl Android Expert

Hi All, is anyone else having a problem with the Swiftkey keyboard reverting to the Samsung one all the time. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Swiftkey numerous times, but it will always reverts to the Samsung keyboard. Any tips would be appreciated as this is driving me nuts. Phil
    p.s. I have the paid for version of Swiftkey and the latest Jelly Bean software update.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan Member

Only if I restart my S3 does the default keyboard revert to the Samsung. Once I reset it to the Swiftkey keyboard it does not change.

I am currently running Cyanogenmod 10.1 nightly ( 09/01 nightly build ) but I've seen this on Cyanogenmod && Samsung Stock ROM 4.1.2 ( CSC=BTU ).

3. pw8549

pw8549 Member

Not the answer you want but I have had no trouble at all I have had SwiftKey since it came out and I am now using SwifyKey Flow I have it on a GalaxyS3 and a Note 2 both ok

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews