1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Swiftkey keyboard?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by James Kirk, Oct 22, 2014.

1. James Kirk

James Kirk Lurker

I do not have a Note 4 yet but hope to have one in near future. Currently I have a S4 and use the stock Samsung keyboard. I understand that you can substutite the swiftkey keyboard for the stock one that comes on the Note 4.

Myself I have liked to Samsung keyboard that came on my S4. If I try the swiftkey keyboard and do not like it can I easily get back to the stock one without any problems? Also does swiftkey keyboard come with the mic. button on it to use voice texting like the stock one?

I use that a lot and do not want to do without it. Can anyone here have any other reasons for me to think the swiftkey would make the better choice? Thanks for listening to my dumb questions. :eek:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

I only use Swiftkey on my Note 4. And yes you can switch back to the Samsung keyboard if you like. Swiftkey has the mic on the bottom and you can put the arrow keys on the bottom also if you like.

3. Risley

Risley Well-Known Member

Kii Keyboard I personally think is one of the better keyboards, second would be the Google keyboard.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews