• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I do not have a Note 4 yet but hope to have one in near future. Currently I have a S4 and use the stock Samsung keyboard. I understand that you can substutite the swiftkey keyboard for the stock one that comes on the Note 4.

Myself I have liked to Samsung keyboard that came on my S4. If I try the swiftkey keyboard and do not like it can I easily get back to the stock one without any problems? Also does swiftkey keyboard come with the mic. button on it to use voice texting like the stock one?

I use that a lot and do not want to do without it. Can anyone here have any other reasons for me to think the swiftkey would make the better choice? Thanks for listening to my dumb questions. :eek:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones