• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SwiftKey on S4

Mine (international 9500) didn't have it either but I know that I do like swiftkey and did pay for it. Also payed for swype which I use more often. I find swiftkey better for doing a lot of special characters and that sort of thing but swype faster for day to day stuff that does not include a lot of such characters. Both better than the stock Sammy keyboard which is what came on mine. Some of this is just me, when I find an app that I like and really use I buy it just cause it seems like the right thing to do. IMO try it out and compare to what you have, you're going to have a better answer than any of us could give you.

Upvote 0
Did you guys activate the swiftkey feature. I saw a youtube video showing what option you had to check on in order to activate the swiftkey keyboard.

It's the continuous input option in the menu screen.

I'd post the link to the youtube video, but my account is too new. Youtube s4 keyboard, and it was the first video that popped up for me.

Hope that this is the reason you swiftkey isn't working, cause when I get the phone that is the first thing I want to add, and I was stoked to hear it came with the phone.

Reactions: Ziani
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones