• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Swiftkey X & S Pen

Hi,

Just got me a Galaxy Note on the weekend and loving it so far. Through reading some of the posts, I discovered SwiftKey X...

Love the keyboard, but it seems to now stop me from using my s pen in some places or give me the option to use it..

I can't seem to use it in messaging and Polaris Office (Word). Is there a way to fix this is is it one or the other?

I don't use the pen heaps, but do find it useful in some places... Wento show my Note off and it didn't work :(

Can anyone help me (I'm a newbie, so easy on me)..

cheers

Steffy

Quite true. This seems to be a feature of the standard keyboard. Can't say that I miss it though since I have been using swiftkey for months now and did not notice its absence ;)

Regards,
Eric Ritchie.
Hi

Thanks to all the replies, yes I have to basically switch back to the normal keyboard to get the little writing screen up... like when I am texting.

But swiftkey is awesome, so can live with the issue.

cheers

s

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones