1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Switched from Iphone to SGS3??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joyfulmom2, Jul 16, 2012.

1. joyfulmom2

joyfulmom2 Lurker

I have always had an Iphone since I've had smart phones and I have finally made the switch and got an android. So far I like it......I am having fun learning and been reading on this forum. I just have a few questions and please bare with me and my questions.

1) In reading the different post about battery issues (I am to having some issues) I have been doing the things that have been suggested but some of the things people have suggested........I wish they would give step by step directions. Like what takes most of my battery is Cell Standby......right now it's at 59%. Is there anything I can do to change that?

2) Is there a post that explains how to use SGS3............remember I am coming from using an Iphone.........which you don't need directions to use. I am a newbie with not any knowledge.

3) Tips or tricks that will help me get the most great experience from my phone.

Thanks for baring with me and my questions.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Cheng8

Cheng8 Member

I my self was an iPhone user and coming to android confused me a bit. I used the video below as a guide and now I cant even stand the iPhone, the screen is so tiny!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Tips & Tricks - YouTube

As for your battery issue, im not sure. My S3 is using quite a lot of battery too, maybe its because im always benchmarking it lol.

3. rkv3434

rkv3434 Newbie

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews