1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Switched to aquos crystal a few days ago. Already miss my volt

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jessewcharles, Nov 1, 2014.

1. jessewcharles

jessewcharles Member

This phone (aquos crystal) is beautiful, yet uncomfortable and fragile. I'm considering exchanging today. I really did love my volt!

donjuro likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jessewcharles

jessewcharles Member

I went back to volt.. Had fun getting to install the rooted v4 again. Very happy with my decision. The battery life really won me over... But also, I hadn't ever had a phone with the nav bar, instead of soft keys. That really threw me off, not to mention the lack of a menu key. I hope more people fall in love with this phone. You definitely get your money's worth out of the volt :)

3. jessewcharles

jessewcharles Member

Gotta mention the volt's home key as well. How can you not love it?

donjuro likes this.
  4. TriumphLance

TriumphLance Android Enthusiast

I returned the Sharp Aquos as well. Battery life was bad. I still am not happy with my Volt though because I get app crashes a lot thanks to horrible ram control.

jessewcharles likes this.
  5. Gadget_mouse

Gadget_mouse Lurker

I just bought a Sharp Aquos and I miss my LG f6.
    First I can't find a root for the Sharp. I've had this phone a little over a week and I've already eatten up most of the so-called 8 gigs of internal memory (really only 4 gigs). Plus this phones battery life is iffy. My F6 had a great battery life and I like the interface better. F6 had less then 2 gigs but I could root it. If the aquos would give people a break and give us a root it would be much more tolerable. The only reason I haven't chucked the phone yet is because the screen is amazing and it's cool to look at, but so far it's no where near as functional ad my old phone :(

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews