1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Switching from Rubix Focused to ???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by StuntHeavy, Aug 29, 2011.

1. StuntHeavy

StuntHeavy Lurker

Hello,
    been a long time lurker, finally made an account. I looked around for this question but didn't seem to find anything that really cleared up my questions though.

I have a Droid X, that I rooted and am currently using Rubix Focused. I'm very disappointed with it. Does not seem to operate smoothly, locks up intermittently, apps crash/freeze alot (mainly my banking app and Netflix).

How do I go about going from this, to another? Without losing my files on my phone. No matter what I did, or where i tried to back up my contacts, I lost them all.

Any recommendations on what to try? If HDMI output is available now, I would really like something with that. Thanks!
    Chris

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

Welcome to Android Forums StuntHeavy!

great first post btw.

also a little more info, are you on froyo? or GB? i assume GB, but i still want to make sure before i tell you anything

3. StuntHeavy

StuntHeavy Lurker

To be honest... I'm not entirely sure. This is my first time playing around with a phone. I followed a 'How-To' off of another Droid website for Rubix Focused 2.0.1, using Bootstrapper and TitaniumBackup Pro.

Sorry if that isn't much help. How do I go about finding out definitively? Thanks for the help!

4. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

hit your menu button on your home screen, and go to settings
    scroll down to about phone
    and look under android version or something to that extent

5. StuntHeavy

StuntHeavy Lurker

Android version is 2.2.1

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews