• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Switching keyboards

After trying the stock keyboard, swype and some other download, I have settled into Better Keyboard. I think it works best for me. I found it in the Market after searching around here for keyboard apps...FREE! :D

I like it because of the black layout, and it does not try to assume what you are going to type. It does but it does not try to put words in that you do not want there.

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
After trying the stock keyboard, swype and some other download, I have settled into Better Keyboard. I think it works best for me. I found it in the Market after searching around here for keyboard apps...FREE! :D

I like it because of the black layout, and it does not try to assume what you are going to type. It does but it does not try to put words in that you do not want there.

have you tried go keyboard also?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones